Hiiiii I haven't been on dA for a while, I try to contribute stuff again soon....let's see...........for now have these questions answered by meeeeeeeh
01. Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?
dbsdciuHEWUELJKnljfbfhbla...I should open my eyes to type SO my friends, good memories, my dog, being excited for future events, nice scents
02. If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?
my external harddrive, it has valuable pictures on it. it is like a photoalbum.
03. When you're alone in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about? "Going to sleep" doesn't count.
I don't like to think, because it is a frustrating situation. I open my laptop and watch videos to keep my mind distracted from deeper thoughts
04. What is love to you?
A thing I don't quite understand.
05. What is the opposite of love?
Indifference. Love is supposed to be a passionate emotion, wanting a person close, want that person to be happy. The opposite is to simply not care.
06. Is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?
I don't know, but it is possible to care about others more than about myself. It is more difficult to except being loved.
07. Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?
08. Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?
Never to have it to begin with is better. Thinking what if might seem cruel, but knowing how amazing something is and to never have that again is harder. It is different for making experiences though.
09. Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?
I don't focus enough on the present.
10. Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?
Both have an effect on me, but I try judging people on how they behave towards me and why.
11. Do you believe in individuals over generalisations?
Individuals. Generalisation can't be avoided and isn't always bad, but everyone should go further than that in certain situations.
12. When you're very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?
Distraction is the key.
13. How do you feel about what happens after death?
Nervous. I panic.
14. Would you rather live a hedonistic life full of good things that make you feel good even if they're bad for you, or a healthy life centered around treating your body like a sacred temple and watching your health as closely as possible? Or do you not care either way?
I should be more healthy...But I don't like the extreme in both ways.
15. Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?
16. Do you have any special or magical memories you'll always have with you?
Of course! Luckily
17. How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?
I am ok-ish.
18. When do you feel truly at peace?
When everything is done and in physical solitude. The internet is great. I can be all by myself and feel relaxed, but still have a nice chat with my friends.
19. Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?
No. I like friendly discussions and curiousity, having my opiniona challanged or questions sounds like a person trying to say I am wrong. If my opinion is different we can discuss why and be friendly about it.
20. Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?
No, nothing can be all black or white.
21. Is there a reason for existence?
I don't know and I don't care.
22. Do you think the world existed before you did?
Of course it did. Even if I inherited an old soul, I don't know about that. This soul is the current me now. And current me isn't even 30 years old yet.
23. Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they're deeply in love?
I guess it depends. But as an introvert I need my solitude. Go ask people who are able to be deeply in love.
24. What do you find most beautiful in people?
The Art of being honest without being hurtful, but that isn't the case for many
25. Do you take questions like these literally or pick up on what they really mean?
I don't pick up anything. I am not a heavy thinker